We hope you are all fit and ready for action. A few important points for you:
1. Check the weather forecast. Be prepared for the race conditions. It could be wet and/or cold.
2. Please read the RACE PACK so you know what is happening on the day; times, place etc. It will make life much easier for you if you know your way around.
3. You need a race belt. We sell them at registration for £6.
4. Race briefing is at 9.15am prompt . Everyone must attend; it is for your own safety. There is a mass start straight after. The race is full so it will be busy at registration and at transition entry for bike/helmet checks so help us by being on time. There is plenty of parking inside Kempton Park close to registration
5. BTF Rules. We abide by the BTF rules and competitors must as well. We have a BTF race referee on site; no drafting allowed, and please keep your racking space clear of boxes and large items not required for your race. Keep these items along the perimeter of transition out of the way of competitors.
Please check the link and let us know if there are any errors (eg club or age group). The fact that the race number sequence starts at 146 is intentional, don’t worry!
Non BTF Members will receive an email with an electronic day licence, which they are not required to bring. BTF members must bring their membership card, otherwise they will be required to purchase a day licence for £5