We hope you are all fit and ready for action. A few important points for you:
1. Check the weather forecast. Be prepared for the race conditions.
2. Please read the RACE PACK so you know what is happening on the day; times, place etc. There is also a useful FAQ page. It will make life much easier for you if you know your way around.
3. Remember you can register on Sunday at Hampton Pool between 5-6pm. If you are local we strongly recommend this; the morning will be more relaxed and you can stroll straight into transition at 5.45am onwards, and help keep the queues down.
4. You need a race belt. We sell them at registration for £6. We will also be selling the Race medals for £3 if you didn’t order one online. If you did order one it will be in your registration envelope.
5. Race briefing is at 6.15am. Everyone must attend; it is for your own safety. The race will take place in number order.
6. BTF Rules. We abide by the BTF rules and competitors must as well. We have a BTF race referee on site; no calf guards are allowed, and please keep your racking space clear of boxes and large items not required for your race. Keep these items along the perimeter of transition out of the way of competitors.
RACE ENTRY LISTS
Starting lists are now published; please check the links below and let us know if there are any errors (eg club or age group). Your starting place is based on your predicted swim and race time primarily, so you are placed with other athletes of similar calibre. We cannot move people around except in exceptional circumstances. There are 3 different waves of varying ability, seeded according to different factors; to not be concerned if you think you should be starting later/earlier. If the times and info you gave are accurate then you are in the right place.
Non BTF Members will receive an email with an electronic day licence, which they are not required to bring.
Other than that; enjoy the race. We have a great collection of prizes from our Sponsors: Profeet, Sigma Sport, Zone3, Swim for Tri, and Jump Nutrition.
Jump Nutrition are offering a promotional code; this adds two free Ready to Mix bottles of Jump Nutrition RUN onto any order
Promo Code: turborace16
Swim for Tri are offering a discount of 10% off 121’s, technique courses, weekend workshops when you quote the code TT on contacting them.
We will keep you updated on Facebook and Twitter (@ttracedirector) if races are filling etc, so please sign up to follow us.
Hugo Woddis, Race Director Thames Turbo