We hope you are all fit and ready for action. A few important points for you:
1. Check the weather forecast. Be prepared for the race conditions.
2. Please read theRACE PACKso you know what is happening on the day; times, place etc. There is also a usefulFAQpage. It will make life much easier for you if you know your way around.
3. Remember you can register on Sunday at Hampton Pool between 5-6pm. If you are local we strongly recommend this; the morning will be more relaxed and you can stroll straight into transition at 5.45am onwards, and help keep the queues down.
4. You need a race belt. We sell them at registration for £6. We will also be selling the Race medals for £5 if you didn’t order one online and there is any stock left. If you did order one it will be in your registration envelope.
5. Race briefing is at 6.15am. Everyone must attend; it is for your own safety. The race will take place in number order, setting off at 6:30am and at 15 second intervals. There are a couple of breaks in the flow to allow congestion in the pool to ease
6. BTF Rules. We abide by the BTF rules and competitors must as well. We have a BTF race referee on site; no calf guards are allowed, and please keep your racking space clear of boxes and large items not required for your race. Keep these items along the perimeter of transition out of the way of competitors. See graphic below regarding the drafting rules
RACE ENTRY LISTS
Starting lists are now published; please check the links below and let us know if there are any errors (eg club or age group). Your starting place is based on your predicted swim and race time primarily, so you are placed with other athletes of similar calibre. We cannot move people around except in exceptional circumstances. There are 3 different waves of varying ability, seeded according to different factors; to not be concerned if you think you should be starting later/earlier. If the times and info you gave are accurate then you are in the right place.
Race withdrawals and transfers are closed.
ALPHABETICAL RACE LIST
NUMERICAL RACE LIST
Non BTF Members will receive an email with an electronic day licence, which they are not required to bring.
Message from the Royal Parks:
For all spectators and competitors, please read the “Tread Lightly Bushy Park”leaflet.
As always we have a great collection of prizes and give-aways from our Sponsors: Swim for Tri, Sigma Sport, and Saddledrunk
We will keep you updated on Facebook and Twitter (@ttracedirector) if races are filling etc, so please sign up to follow us.
Hugo Woddis, Race Director Thames Turbo