2 Sprint Triathlons
RACE1 : FRIDAY MAY 8TH BANK HOLIDAY –
MARCH 20TH : COVID-19 UPDATE; WE ARE CURRENTLY REVIEWING THE SITUATION AND WILL MAKE AN ANNOUNCEMENT SHORTLY TO ALL REGISTERED ENTRANTS TO RACE1 REGARDING WHAT STEPS ARE BEING TAKEN. IN THE MEANTIME ENTRIES ARE NOW CLOSED AND ALL WITHDRAWALS AND CHANGES SUSPENDED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.
Sprint distance triathlons based at the magnificent Hampton Open Air Swimming Pool. The event consists of a 426m pool based swim. 21km Cycle through the quiet bank holiday streets of Hampton and Lower Sunbury and culminating in 5km run at the spectacular Royal Bushy Park.
A Pool based swim at Hampton open Air swimming Pool and amazing marshals cheering you on make this is an ideal race for the beginners looking to do their first ever triathlon including and for more competent race go-ers looking to improve.
- Location: Hampton Open Air Pool
- Prices: Standard Entry: £47 (BTF Members) or Non BTF Members : £53 (Includes £6 for a day membership), plus Early Bird and Late Entry prices
- Race Registration : 05:45-06:15AM on the Day of the race however you can also register the evening before at Hampton Pool between 5-6pm
- Race Start Time: Race starts at 6.30 in race number order with 15 sec intervals between athletes.
More Detailed information on our races please see here
Any issues or questions contact Hugo our Race Director: email@example.com
Review Of our Last Race
BTF Event Quality Mark scheme
At Thames Turbi we are really pleased to have achieved the following BTF Event Quality Mark scheme.
This acreditation is designed to provide a quality assurance standard for events, as well as provide a useful resource for new and established events alike. In order that an event becomes accredited they must demonstrate and provide evidence that their event, meets all set criteria. Currently there are only 3 Triathlons in England with our 2 Star Mark of Quality
- Guarantee of minimum operating standards in:
- Officiated event (fairness)
- Recognized by local safety groups
- Events committed to continual development
- Engagement with national governing body